- Catch and Trap Closet Lurkers: Our quick and easy Clothes Moth Boss traps use pheromone-infused glue to capture closet and cabinet dwelling moths that chew holes through your clothing and linens!
- Fuss-Free!: Our closet traps are the lightning-fast, convenient way to eliminate bugs and control infestations. Peel off protective film, fold, tuck tab, and place where those clothes moths hide.
- Extra-Strong Glue: We use extra-strong hold glue to keep insects stuck in the trap for reliable, mess free control. Folded design keeps them from sticking to surface garments, shoes, or people.
- Hang Anywhere: We designed the Moth Boss with a hanger so you can easily place them inside your closet near clothing. Add to linen cabinets, laundry rooms, and other areas where you suspect a moth infestation or if you want to prevent one.
- Easy Monitoring: Once you have a full strip (or after 12 weeks) simply discard the full trap- keeping it mess and hassle free!
Package Dimensions: 24x186x118
Details: No matter how well you take care of your clothing, moths always find their way into your closet and destroy your property! They can be extremely hard to locate, but can cause a big problem in closets, cupboards, curtains, upholstery, and carpets! If you’re finding irregular holes in your natural woven apparel, such as cotton, wool, cashmere, or tiny white eggs or larvae in your closets or carpet, then you may have a moth infestation, and BugMD is just what the doctor ordered! Our Clothes Moth Traps use a specific pheromone to lure adult moths and trap them with a double strength sticky trap from which there is no escape. They are incredibly easy to use and are 100% safe and non-toxic, making them safe for any household. Stop infestations before they start with BugMD! Important Information Directions for Use: Open the individual trap package. Peel off the protective sheet. Fold trap and tuck the tab into place. Check weekly and replace every 12 weeks or as soon as the trap is full. How to Place: Hang 2-3 traps inside closets, cabinets, or storage area, and place one near the floor area to address infestations underneath furniture. Add additional traps near any food storage areas around your home. Our BugMD Clothes Moth BossTraps are 100% safe and non-toxic, making them safe for any household. Stop infestations before they start with BugMD! For Indoor Areas: Each Clothes Moth Boss can cover an area of 100 sq ft. When using in larger areas, we recommend using two or more Clothes Moth Boss Traps to ensure full coverage and protection from pests.Safety Information Warning: Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. This device is for indoor use only.